1st Central Car Insurance
1st Central insurance was founded in 2008 and has since grown into one of the UK’s most popular car insurance brands.
You can manage your 1st Central car insurance policy both online and over the phone, with the company continuously striving to make life easier – and cheaper – for customers.
As part of your comprehensive 1st Central car insurance policy, you get:
- Up to £1,500 of cover for lost or stolen keys (car or house)
- Up to £1,000 of cover for any built-in entertainment systems
- A free courtesy car (when yours is being repaired at an approved garage)
- An uninsured driver promise (keep your NCD when hit by an uninsured driver)
- 90 days of cover for driving abroad
- Access to 1st Central rewards
- The option to upgrade to 1st Central premier
If you’d like to further protect yourself, you can add the following extras to your policy:
- Legal expenses cover (up to £100,000)
- Personal accident cover (up to £25,000 per person)
- 1st Central Breakdown cover (provided by the RAC)
- Hire car cover
- Excess protection insurance
Contact 1st Central
First Central Car Insurance has a comprehensive FAQ section on their website that should help to answer most of your questions – you can also manage your policy online via your 1st Central login. For further support, you can contact them directly 364 days a year (excl. Christmas Day).