AA Car Insurance
AA insurance are one of the UK’s most reputable insurance companies, albeit perhaps better known for their breakdown cover service. Founded in 1905, they have since branched into other services, now offering driving lessons, road maps, loans and expert motor-related advice.
You can manage your policy online, over the phone or via the AA app, which you can also use to access AA membership discounts with hundreds of retailers, restaurants and cinemas across the country.
As part of a comprehensive AA car insurance policy, you get:
- A courtesy car while yours is being repaired/has been written off or stolen
- Personal liability insurance
- Uninsured driver promise (keep your NCB when hit by an uninsured driver)
- 90 days’ worth of European cover
- £1,000 towards replacement locks & keys
- Replacement child seats if damaged
- AA car insurance benefits (discounts, offers etc.)
- Windscreen, window and sunroof cover
- The option to save money with an AA multi-car insurance policy
To further protect yourself, you are also able to add the following extras to your policy:
- Discounted AA breakdown cover
- Motor legal assistance
- Excess protection insurance
Contact AA car insurance
You can contact an AA advisor via their online chatbot in the case of a non-emergency or call them between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday and between 9am and 5pm on weekends.
Their car insurance claims number is available 24 hours a day. You can view your existing AA car insurance policy by signing into the AA app or website using your AA login details.
Read more: AA car insurance review
0800 316 2456 (For car insurance quotes)
0800 269 622 (For claims)
0370 533 2211 (For policy queries)