Ageas Car Insurance
Ageas aims to make insurance easy and straightforward for motorists. Unbeknown to many, Ageas is one of the largest insurance providers in the UK and have roots tracing all the way back to the 1820s.
They work closely with organisations such as Age Co, Vauxhall Motors and John Lewis Financial Services to provide customers with insurance solutions tailored to them and their needs.
As part of a comprehensive car insurance policy purchased through Ageas, you get:
- Access to a 24/7 UK-based claims service
- An uninsured driver promise (retrieve your excess and NCD if hit by an uninsured driver)
- Onward travel to any UK destination if you can’t get home after an accident
- Cover for windscreen, window and sunroof glass
- A courtesy car while yours is being repaired
- Personal liability insurance
To give yourself even greater protection, you are also able to add various optional extras to your Ageas car insurance policy. These include:
- Legal expenses cover
- Breakdown cover
- Replacement vehicle cover
- Excess protection insurance
- Key/lock insurance
- Personal accident cover
Contact Ageas insurance
To contact Ageas Insurance, you can visit their website and speak to an advisor online. Alternatively, you can call their customer service helpline during their opening hours. To access your documents, you can access the Ageas website using your Ageas insurance login.
Gloucester Business Park
0345 165 0920