Grace joined Bobatoo in 2018 as a digital content writer and manager, specialising in writing useful guides and tips on all things related to insurance, finance and saving money. As well as writing new articles, Grace makes sure that everything on Bobatoo is up-to-date so that readers can get the very best and latest tips.
Grace has a Masters in English and before joining the Bobatoo team, she spent four years teaching English as a Foreign Language in Russia, Vietnam, Japan and the UK.
In her free time, Grace enjoys keeping fit by running and swimming, and she loves nothing better than sitting down with a cuppa and a good book (or Netflix series) to unwind. When the Covid-19 pandemic eases, she is looking forward to having some holidays abroad and experiencing new cultures again!
Latest Blog Posts
- Are Your Social Media Posts Invalidating Your Car and Home Insurance?
- Rise in Number of Parents Illegally 'Fronting' Children’s Car Insurance
- A look back at the Covid-19 MOT extension and the impact on garages
- New Research Shows Car Insurance Can Cost £184 More if You Make a Claim
- New Data Shows Life Insurance Sales Increased During Lockdown