Bell Car Insurance
Bell insurance is part of the Admiral group, providing specialist car insurance for those looking for a telematics policy.
Unlike other black box car insurance providers, Bell only requires a device to be fitted for the first three months of a policy. If considered a safe driver at the end of this period, the policyholder will receive a discount on their premium.
As part of a comprehensive black box car insurance policy with Bell, you receive:
- Free installation of a ‘plug and drive’ telematics box
- Windscreen cover
- Up to 90 days of European cover
- Up to £100 personal belongings cover
- A courtesy car while yours is being repaired
- Cover for permanently fitted audio equipment (up to £1,250)
If you wish to add extra protection to your Bell car insurance policy, you have the option to add the following extras:
- Bonus accelerator (get one year’s NCD after 10 months)
- Breakdown cover
- Motor legal protection
- Personal injury insurance
Contact Bell car insurance
Bell car insurance operates a 24-hour emergency hotline, while both existing and potential customers can contact their customer service team over the phone during their opening hours, 7 days a week.
0333 220 2008 (Customer services)
0333 220 2011 (Safe Driver Scheme)