Best life insurance with free gift deal of 2021
With the purse strings tightening after Christmas and the financial impact of coronavirus upon the UK, saving money on simple things like your life insurance policy can make a big difference.
As well as making sure you are getting the best deal from your chosen insurance company, you may want to consider what free gift is being offered alongside, as these freebies can be worth quite a bit of money.
From free tech to valuable gift vouchers for high street/online stores and cashback, there are a host of life insurance companies that are going all out to entice you to buy your life insurance policy from them.
We've searched and reviewed the best free gift deals currently available, so if you’re looking to purchase or renew a life insurance policy and think a free gift might just sway your decision then check out our top free gift offer below.
Quick Quote Life – Up to £200 Amazon voucher
Quick Quote Life Limited is a life insurance broker that has been providing policies to customers in the UK for more than ten years. Compare life insurance quotes with Quick Quote Life today and buy a policy with them to receive an Amazon voucher worth up to £200*.
To get a free, no-obligation quote for life cover and to find out how much your Amazon voucher could be worth, visit: www.quickquoteinsurance.co.uk/bobatoo-life-insurance-free-gift/.
*The value of your Amazon voucher will depend on the type of life insurance policy you purchase and the cost of your monthly premiums.
Last updated: 10/02/2021
- 7 Common Mistakes Made When Buying Life Insurance
- Do You Need Life Insurance For a Mortgage?
- Life Insurance Payouts for 2021 and Situations Where Insurers Won't Pay Out
- The Importance of Protection Insurance
- New Study Shows Quitting Smoking Could Save You Up to £16,000
- Best life insurance with free gift deals - Report
- The Truth About Life Insurance and Smoking
- 10 Everyday Things That Cost MORE Than Life Insurance