The offer qualifies for all purchases made after February 1st 2020 and rewards must be claimed on the website using a valid Confused.com login.
Get a quote from Confused.com by using the necessary button below:
Continue reading to find out how to claim your reward once you’ve purchased a policy.
What rewards can I get with Confused.com?
After purchasing a qualifying car or home insurance product, Confused.com customers are able to choose from the following rewards:
- 12 months roadside assistance breakdown cover (worth £30-£40) - Provided by Green Flag, roadside assistance breakdown cover is a perfect addition to any car insurance policy.
- £20 to spend at Halfords – Customers can get money off an MOT, replace worn wiper blades or treat themselves to a new bike at any Halfords or Halfords Autocentre store.
- Up to 6 months of NOW TV (worth £34-£54) – Confused.com customers can choose from one of three free NOW TV passes: Sports (1 month), Sky Cinema (3 months) or Entertainment (6 months).
- £20 to spend at Domino’s – Who doesn’t love free pizza? After sorting out your car or home insurance, customers can indulge in some free doughy deliciousness when ordering online or on the Domino’s app.
How to claim a reward from Confused.com
Confused.com rewards come at no extra cost and are a great way of thanking customers for taking out a policy through them. To earn rewards for buying a Confused.com car insurance or home insurance policy, follow these 3 simple steps:
- Purchase a policy – Visit Confused.com to compare thousands of quotes for car or home insurance. Once you’ve found one that suits your needs, complete the purchase as you normally would.
- Choose a reward – Use the same Confused.com login which was used to purchase the policy and select ‘My Account’ at the top of the screen. Click ‘Confused.com rewards’ to make your choice.
- Await verification – Once your purchase and reward have been verified, you’ll receive an email within 30 days of purchase containing your chosen reward in voucher form.
Confused.com rewards – FAQs
Is there a time limit to claim a reward?
Yes – customers have a 30-day period following the purchase of a car or home insurance policy in which they can confirm their Confused.com reward.
Can I have more than 1 reward?
Yes, but only if you buy more than one policy. For example, if you purchased a car and home insurance policy at the same time, you would receive 2 rewards.
Can I change my mind after choosing my reward?
No, the decision you make is final so choose carefully!
When does my reward expire?
The expiry dates for Confused.com vary, and will be outlined alongside your voucher in the email you receive.
What do I do if I didn’t receive a reward?
The Confused.com reward tracker can provide updates on the progress of your award’s verification process, but if it has been longer than 14 days without an update, get in touch with a Confused.com advisor over the phone or via email or social media.
Car and home insurance with Confused.com
Confused.com is one of the UK’s most popular price comparison websites, generating thousands-upon-thousands of quotes for car and home insurance every single day to help customers find the best deal on the market.