When to get life insurance – infographic
There is no right or wrong time to take out a life insurance policy, although there are certain life events that are perfect opportunities to take out some form of life cover.
We’ve put together the below infographic to help you decide when is best for you to take out a life insurance policy:
To embed this infographic on your site, simply copy and paste the code as it is below:
<img src="https://bobatoo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/when-to-get-life-insurance.jpg"/><p>When to get life insurance – by the team at <a href="https://bobatoo.co.uk/blog/get-life-insurance-infographic/">Bobatoo</a></p>
When to take out a life insurance policy
Life insurance policies are commonly taken out after:
- Becoming a parent
- Buying a house
- Getting married
- A change of income
As well as deciding to take out a life insurance policy, there is also a big decision to be made regarding what type of policy you want.
Different types of life insurance policy
There are many different types of life insurance policy, including:
To learn more about the different types of policy and the different benefits they all offer, read our full guide to the different types of life insurance.
Get a life insurance quote today
If you are looking for a life insurance policy that best suits your individual needs, visit our life insurance deals page now and get a quote.
- A Guide to Critical Illness Cover
- New Data Shows Life Insurance Sales Increased During Lockdown
- Life Insurance for Over 50s
- Do Young People Need Life Insurance?
- What Happens to Our Debts When we Pass Away?
- Warning Issued Over Scam Email Claiming COVID-19 Vaccine Voids Life Insurance
- Benefits of Life Insurance
- 7 Common Mistakes Made When Buying Life Insurance