Looking to book a last-minute holiday this summer? New customers can get an extra £20 off trips booked with Booking.com through Quidco.
What is Quidco?
Quidco is the number 1, free-to-join cashback site in the UK with more than 7 million users.
They work with more than 4,500 popular retailers across the country, offering customers the chance to get cashback on their purchases.
As well as receiving cashback on the items you buy, Quidco also offer exclusive access to sales and discounts online.
For more about Quidco, read Bobatoo's review: Quidco vs TopCashback.
Cashback with Quidco & Booking.com
Quidco work with Booking.com to give customers regular cashback on their bookings.
For a limited time only, new customers will get an extra £20 in cashback when they spend a minimum of £100.
This £20 bonus will be paid on top of any other cashback received, with the cashback site currently offering customers 4% back on their booking value.
For example, if you spend £150 on a night away, you will receive…
- £20 in cashback from the new customer bonus
- £6 in cashback from Quidco’s standard cashback offer
…that’s a saving of more than 17%!
How to get your Booking.com discount
To get your £20 in cashback when booking online through Booking.com, all you have to do is:
1. Sign up to Booking.com using this link
2. Once you’ve signed up, search for Booking.com using Quidco’s search
3. Click on one of the Booking.com links which will take you directly to Booking.com
4. Enter your details and purchase your trip of a lifetime!
Where can I spend my cashback?
You can spend the money you receive in cashback anywhere you like by withdrawing it directly into your PayPal account – the money should be added to your PayPal balance within 6 working days.
To make the most of your cashback, you could choose to convert your cashback into store-specific gift cards instead. Quidco give you the option to purchase gift cards from some of the UK’s leading retailers, including Amazon, with some offering up to a bonus of up to 20%.
For example, if you have £200 of cashback in your account, you can withdraw it as either:
- £200 in cash, or
- Up to £240 in gift vouchers at selected retailers
What else can I earn cashback on?
Once you’ve claimed your £20 bonus with Quidco and Booking.com, you can start earning cashback on thousands of future purchases.
Current deals include:
- Up to 8.8% cashback on designer sunglasses with Ray-Ban UK
- Up to £55 cashback on Admiral car insurance
- Up to £775 cashback on life insurance with Confused.com
- Up to 30% cashback on RAC breakdown cover
Read more: The best car insurance cashback deals 2019
To get your £20 bonus with Booking.com, sign up to Quidco using Bobatoo’s exclusive offer by clicking the green button below!