Posts Tagged 'change vehicle details'
January 21, 2020 | Posted under: Car Insurance: The Latest News, Tips and Advice.
How to Change Your Vehicle’s Registered Name and Address Details If your name changes (for example, when you get married) or you move house, you’ll need to update the name and address details of your car and your vehicle logbook. This change can be easy to overlook, particularly when moving home or arranging a wedding, but it's vital that your car registration details are kept up to date. Fortunately, the DVLA will issue you with an updated certificate free of charge, but only after…
- SCAM ALERT - National Insurance Number Phone Calls
- Am I Insured to Drive Other Cars?
- Cheapest Cars to Insure
- 26% of British drivers would be prepared to sleep in a self-driving car
- How to find out if your car has a factory-fitted immobiliser
- How Covid-19 Has Impacted Consumer Trends This Christmas
- Car Insurance Prices Could Increase Due to a Software Update
- How to Protect Your Savings from Fraud
- Hire And Reward Insurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- 1-3 Months Car Insurance - Temporary Car Insurance Cover
- Checking Your Car Insurance With AskMID
- Young Driver Car Insurance
- Over 50's Car Insurance
- Black Box (Telematics) Car Insurance
- Modified Van Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Prepaid Cards & Credit Cards
- Car Insurance: The Latest News, Tips and Advice.
- Insurance News
- Home Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Money Advice
- Income Protection
- Health Insurance
- Home Energy
- Electric cars
- Van Insurance
- Car Finance and Leasing