Get a great deal on your car insurance with a quote from Bobatoo…
We work with all the leading UK car insurance companies to help find you great cover at a great price that suits your individual needs.
Get your free, bespoke quote today…
- Temporary car insurance
- One day car insurance
- Multi-car insurance
- Young driver car insurance
- Black box car insurance
- Pay as you go car insurance
- Learner driver car insurance
- Over 50’s car insurance
- Classic car insurance
- Car insurance for new drivers over 25
- Electric car insurance
- Modified car insurance
- Young driver insurance for women
- Business car insurance
- Food delivery car insurance
- Campervan insurance
- Caravan insurance
- Moped insurance
- Minibus insurance
- Courier insurance
- Competition/track day car insurance
- Import car insurance
- Performance car insurance
- Impounded car insurance
- Kit car insurance
- Classic bike insurance
- Uber insurance
- Private hire taxi insurance
- Student car insurance
- Motor trade insurance
- Polish car insurance
- Car hire excess insurance
- No deposit car insurance
- Fleet insurance
- Company car insurance
- Expat car insurance
- Aviva car insurance
- Admiral car insurance
- RAC car insurance
- AA car insurance
- John Lewis car insurance
- Go Skippy car insurance
- Go Girl car insurance
- Geoffrey car insurance
- Insure4aDay car insurance
- Insure Daily car insurance
- Buying guide
- Jargon buster
- Car insurance groups list 1-20
- How to find out if your car has a factory-fitted immobiliser
- Can I cancel my car insurance?
- What does ‘third party’ and ‘comprehensive’ car insurance actually mean?
- What car insurance do you need to drive any car?
- Best cashback car insurance deals
- Car registration years – a complete guide to understanding number plates
- Do you have to disclose a ‘non-fault’ claim when getting a new car insurance quote?
- How to change your vehicle’s registered name and address details
- Why you really shouldn’t ignore your check engine light
- What does SORN mean?
- Car security: the best anti-theft locking devices
- The best car insurance comparison sites – rated
- The best car insurance companies not on comparison sites
How to save money on car insurance
Our aim is simple; to help people live better lives whatever they’re doing, wherever they are.
We aim to build relationships with our customers through understanding their needs and delivering personal finance solutions and affordable insurance quotes that they truly value, making sure we explain all the technical jargon in a language that everyone can understand.
Start saving money with Bobatoo.co.uk now using the options below…
Read our guide
Learn how to save money on your car insurance with our special guide…
Why get a quote with Bobatoo?
We know that insuring your car can be confusing, so he wants to make sure that you have all the information you need to get the best out of your policy.
Whilst it might seem like an easy option to stick with the same insurance policy every year, it’s important that you look around for the best car insurance deals.
Some car insurance companies’ cover and prices change from year to year, so shopping around means you don’t pay more than you have to for the cover you need.
We take your individual needs and requirements into account to find the best car insurance deal suited to you.
Save money on your next car insurance policy by only comparing policies suited to your needs.
What you need to get a car insurance quote
In order to get a quick and accurate quote, you will need the following details to hand:
Car registration number (make and model is fine if you don’t know it)
- Value of the car
- Driving licence type (full or restricted)
- No claims bonus (if applicable)
- Estimated annual mileage
- Your occupation
- Driving purpose (personal, business etc/)
- Any second or named drivers
- Driving convictions/penalties you have
It is important that you are honest when going through the quoting process to ensure you get the right policy suited to you.
In some cases, failure to disclose the right information could lead to your policy being invalidated in the event of a claim.
Tips for saving money on car insurance
Car insurance can be really expensive, especially for young drivers, so make sure that you follow Bob’s top tips to get the best deal.
Don’t just auto-renew with your existing car insurance company. It pays to shop around, as new customers are often given bigger discounts. You could save a lot of money on your car insurance, so make sure you check out Bob’s service. He works hard to give you access to over 70 of the top insurance brands, so you know that you’re getting the right deal to suit your needs without any hassle.
Don’t pay for car insurance cover you don’t need. For example, if you know you only drive 7,000 miles a year, don’t pay for 10,000 or 12,000. Just make sure that the miles you select represents the time you spend on the road.
If you pay monthly, check to see if interest is charged. Whilst the annual premium may look good, some providers use premium financing companies who charge interest which can add another 20% to your bill if you pay for your insurance monthly.
Don’t get sucked into buying add-on products you don’t need. Most insurers offer a range of optional products and services with their policies, for example key replacement and breakdown cover. It’s worth checking whether you have this cover elsewhere and if not and you think it would be of benefit to you Bob says it’s worth shopping around to get the best price.
Choose a higher excess. Most policies let you choose a voluntary amount to pay towards a claim before the insurer pays out. If you’re prepared to increase this amount then you could get a discount.
STAY UP TO DATE
Sign up for the latest deals and money saving offers
Get our weekly newsletter full of the latest money saving offers, deals and discounts.