It’s December, which means one thing… the countdown to Christmas has begun!
As you can see, Bob is getting into the swing of the festive season and has already finished his Christmas shopping!
But what he hasn’t yet done is put up his tree and he is looking for some inspiration from all of his lovely followers!
To help Bob, all you need to do is Tweet him a picture of your Christmas tree all dressed up for the Christmas season and you could win one of two £25 vouchers for either Argos, Amazon or M&S – that’s right, we’ll give a voucher to the two best trees we see!
To enter, follow @abobatoo on Twitter and then tweet us your Christmas tree pictures, not forgetting to include the hashtag #Mytree – We’ll give you until the 5th of January to tweet us your trees so don’t worry, you have plenty of time.
Full terms and conditions:
- Open to UK residents, aged 18 and over, excluding employees of bobatoo.co.uk, their immediate families or anyone professionally or personally connected with the operation or person responsible of the prize draw.
- No purchase necessary.
- To enter – Tweet @abobatoo a picture of your Christmas tree and include the hashtag #Mytree. Entrants must follow @abobatoo in order to qualify to win the £25 voucher. We reserve the right to withdraw entries deemed inappropriate for public display.
- Closing date: Monday 5th January 2015.
- Maximum of one prize draw entry per twitter account.
- No cash or other alternative to the stated prize is available, except in the event of unforeseen circumstances the stated prize is no longer available; the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize or a prize of equal or greater value.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries permitted or those submitted via macros or similar. The Promoter may disallow entries, refuse to award any prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant’s fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these terms and conditions.
- Winners will be notified by phone, email, social media platform or post within 14 days of the draw date and entrants who are not contactable within 30 days after reasonable means, shall be disqualified, lose their entitlement to the prize. Unclaimed prizes will be void and may be used for future prize draws.
- By entering entrants agree to participate in reasonable publicity activities in the event that they are a winner. This may include use of their name and image in online publicity, in emails, and through any other print or social media. If you don’t agree with this we recommend that you do not enter into the draw.
- Entrants agree that by entering a prize draw their personal details may be stored and otherwise processed by the Promoter for the purposes of administering the prize draw and for the marketing and sending of other special offers. Entrant’s information may also be passed on to carefully selected third parties.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend / terminate any prize draw at any time if it has reasonable grounds for doing so, which may include without limitation a prize draw (or the website on which it is presented) being subject to, or affected by, any denial-of service (DOS) attacks, bugs, viruses or any other technologically harmful material or act of hacking by a third party, or in the event of any wilful attempt to breach these terms and conditions.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to bobatoo.co.uk hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any entrant or winner in connection with any prize draw or any entry.
- As a condition of your entry into any prize draw, you agree to indemnify us and our affiliates, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all liabilities, other expenses (including costs and legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting directly or indirectly from such entry.
The Promoter is Abobatoo.co.uk Ltd, 3 Axis Court, Mallard Way, Swansea, SA7 0AJ
INFORMATION ABOUT US bobatoo.co.uk is a site operated by Abobatoo.co.uk Ltd (“We”). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 08599157 and have our registered office at 3 Axis Court, Mallard Way, Swansea, SA7 0AJ.