Co-op Car Insurance
Co-op insurance offers comprehensive car insurance policies with a range of great features included as standard – they do not offer third party only or third party, fire and theft cover, so all of their policies offer extensive insurance.
They also invest in what they call ‘Ecoinsurance’, which is a promise to offset 10% of your car’s carbon emissions by investing in environmentally-friendly charity projects around the world.
As part of a standard Co-op car insurance policy, you will get:
- A courtesy car while yours is being repaired
- 24-hour accident recovery
- Cover for replacement locks and keys (up to £750)
- Up to 8 days of cover in Europe
- Windscreen cover
- Cover for personal belongings (up to £250)
You’re also able to add a number of additional extras to your policy, including:
- UK and European breakdown cover
- Extended courtesy car cover if your car is stolen or written off
- Motor legal expenses cover
- Extended foreign use insurance
Contact Co-op car insurance
If you’d like to get in touch with a member of the Co-op car insurance team, you can do so by calling their customer service hotline during their opening hours, 7 days a week. Their accident and breakdown helplines are open 24-hours a day.
Read more: Co-op car insurance review
0330 041 7708 (For quotes)