Covea Car Insurance
Part of the French mutual insurance group Covéa, Covéa Insurance PLC operates under this name in the UK. The company was established in 2012 and has offices situated in Halifax, Manchester, Birmingham, Chelmsford, Bristol, London, West Mailing and Reading.
Covea Insurance offer a wide range of services and policies, including motor, breakdown, life, home and commercial cover. It had around 2.1 million customers who contributed towards more than £779.6 million in premiums last year (2019).
Insurance brokers like Brightside Insurance promote companies like Covéa Insurance, and offer great quote prices on their policies.
Covéa’s Private Car Comprehensive Policy is their standard cover, including (but not limited to) the following benefits and features:
- Up to £5,000 worth of personal accident cover.
- Cover for replacement locks - up to £1,000.
- Cover worth £100 per person for overnight accommodation (£500 in total).
- Repair and replacement of windscreen.
- Uninsured driver protection.
- Up to 9 years’ worth of No Claims Discount (NCD)/ Bonus (NCB).
- Competitive premium prices.
- A car insurance claims helpline dedicated to customers, which is open 24/7, every day of the year with experienced motor claims staff on hand to help.
Covéa Insurance plc has many more benefits available, simply visit their website to find out more about their different types of car insurance policies available.
Covea Insurance Reviews
As well as having a 4-star 2020 Defaqto rating for their Private Car policy, Covéa Insurance PLC have an average TrustPilot review rating of 3.5 stars, with 47% of 498 reviewers rating the company as ‘Excellent’ and 43% who have experienced problems rating it as ‘Bad’.
When it comes to choosing a car insurance company, be sure to read a wide range of reviews online to get a good, overall idea of the company, as well as customers' experiences.
Contact details + customer service
Most of their car insurance customers have been directed to Covéa via insurance brokers and their direct brand Provident Insurance, so Covéa Insurance kindly asks their customers to get in touch with the company or broker that initially arranged your cover if you have any questions about your policy or you need to amend it.
Alternatively, you can email them by completing a short form on their website here.
Covea Green Light Claims Helpline: 0330 024 2240