Kerching and Win Cashback Site Closed Down
Find out how to contact them here and discover new cashback sites to use when shopping online
Instead of purchasing items directly with their favourite retailer, such as Topshop, Ebay and Boohoo.com, shoppers would head over to Kerching and Win first, find their desired retailer, click through to the website and then purchase their items as normal.
After making their purchase via the cash back site, customers were rewarded with up to 15% cashback, depending on the deal on offer.
Unfortunately, we are sad to hear that the website has now closed down and will no longer be running as a cashback website.
Kerchingandwin.co.uk was operated by Kerching and Win Limited, but since closing down, they have changed their name to Infigo Media Group Limited.
I’m owed cashback from Kerching and Win – What do I do?
If you purchased items online through the website and you are waiting to receive your cashback, you can contact the company behind Kerching and Win here:
https://infigomediagroup.co.uk/ - Simply use their ‘Get in touch’ page to contact them about your situation.
Alternatively, you can send them an email via: [email protected]
Other cashback websites
If you were a member of Kerching and Win and you still want to continue earning cashback from your online purchases, there are plenty of other popular cashback sites you can sign up to.
Find out more about these cashback sites in our complete guide: What Are the Best Cashback Sites to Use When Shopping Online?
The benefits of using cashback websites
The main advantage of purchasing products online via a cashback website is that you are able to get some money back simply for doing your shopping as usual, for free!
Some other benefits include:
- You get a free sign-up bonus as a new customer to start you off – As much as £10 with Quidco.
- You can earn hundreds of pounds back every year if you use it regularly.
- There is no fee – unless you upgrade to a premium account.
- Some cashback sites allow you to earn money in other ways, not just by shopping.
- It’s one of the easiest ways to earn money at home.
- Some sites give away gift cards to use while shopping.
- Customers often discover great deals and more savings online via cashback sites that they would have missed out on if they hadn’t used it.
- Some will reward you if you refer a friend to join, too.
- You can buy a wide range of items – from clothes to food and insurance to flights.
For further information, see our list of the best cashback sites where you can read about each one, find out how it all works and see tips on how to get the most out of them while shopping online.