- The Best Credit Reference Agencies in the UK
- Credit scores: A complete guide
- Credit score FAQs
- An overview of credit reference agencies (CRAs)
- 13 ways to cut your driving costs
- Travel for cheaper in the UK
- Ways to increase your credit score
- Look After My Bills review: The UK's best bill switching site?
- 8 reasons to improve your UK credit rating
Check Your Credit Score Now
One of the best ways to stay on top of your finances is by regularly checking your credit score and report
Checking your credit rating couldn't be any easier with multi-agency site Checkmyfile. You can sign up for a 30-day free trial to receive a much more detailed credit report than you'll find anywhere else.
Checkmyfile uses data from all four credit reference agencies, including Experian, Equifax, TransUnion and Crediva, to give you a full credit report, allowing you to see the information that's also viewed by lenders and creditors when they check your eligibility to borrow money.
After your free trial, it costs £14.99 every month for Checkmyfile's expert services, but if you don't want to pay, simply cancel your account before the 30-day period and you won't be charged a penny.
Sign up now by tapping the green button!