More Than van insurance review
More Than van insurance
More Than offers a wide range of insurance products, including home, car, life, travel and van insurance.
Van insurance from More Than costs as little as £360 per year - based on 10% of what their customers pay, and they are 5-star Defaqto rated.
If you are considering buying van insurance from More Than, read our review of their comprehensive policy below, or get us to help you find a van insurance quote now.
Other van insurance reviews
More Than comprehensive van insurance
More Than's fully comprehensive van insurance includes the following policy features as standard:
More Than cover loss of or damage to the windscreen, windows and the glass sunroof of your van.
New van cover
Up to an additional £3,000 on top of your vehicle's market value if it's under one year old and involved in a total write-off claim.
Driving abroad cover
More Than provides the minimum cover required by law when using your van abroad in the European Union.
Get a 15% discount for every individual van you insure with More Than.
As well as the above features that are included as standard, More Than also offers a range of extras you can choose to add to your van insurance policy.
- No Claim Discount protection: More Than won't reduce your No Claim Discount unless you make two claims or more over five consecutive periods of cover
- Temporary hire van for your chosen time period (7, 14 or 21 days) while your van is being repaired at an approved repairer
- Breakdown cover provided by the RAC
More Than also offers optional policy extras to cover your personal belongings, which include:
- In-van electronics covers audio, telephone, satellite navigation systems and visual entertainment equipment that are not part of your van's original specification at manufacture or first registration.
- Personal effects provides cover for the loss of or damage to personal possessions in or on your van.