One day car insurance
Get the best deal for 1 day car insurance with a quote from Bobatoo.co.uk
We Help. You Save.
Looking to get the best daily car insurance deal? Compare quotes for one day car insurance now:
How to save money on car insurance
Our aim is simple; to help people live better lives whatever they’re doing, wherever they are.
We aim to build relationships with our customers through understanding their needs and delivering personal finance solutions and affordable insurance quotes that they truly value, making sure we explain all the technical jargon in a language that everyone can understand.
Start saving money with Bobatoo.co.uk now using the options below…
Read our guide
Why choose one day car insurance?
- Borrowing a friend or family member’s car for a short trip
- Using someone else’s car to help move your belongings e.g. to a new home
- Using a car to visit friends or family
- Taking your classic car out for a spin
- Picking up large items e.g. furniture and white goods
- Taking a car out for a test drive
- An emergency which means you need to borrow someone’s car urgently
- 🚗 How to check if a vehicle has a SORN?
- How much does it cost to learn to drive?
- Adding a named driver vs temporary cover
- Cheapest cars to insure UK 2022
- Vehicle Excise Duty (VED) tax changes for 2022
- International Driving Permits & Insurance Guide
- Car security systems and your insurance
- Driving without due care & attention
Benefits of one day car insurance
With one day car insurance you get the following benefits:
- Cover arranged instantly
- Cover lasting from 1 – 28 days
- No long-term contracts
- Convenient car insurance as and when you need it
- Fully comprehensive cover
What you need to get a quote
If you are ready to get a 1 day car insurance quote, you will need the following details in order to proceed:
- Your driving licence and driving history details
- Your full name and current address
- Full details of the car you would like to insure
- The date and time you want the cover to start
How much does one day insurance cost?
As you can probably guess, getting insurance on a daily basis is generally quite affordable. However, the overall cost will depend on a variety of different factors.
Like all car insurance policies, the insurance company will take into account several risk factors including: your driving history and level of no claims, the type of vehicle you wish to insure for the day, when and where you intend to drive it and so on.
Typically though, you will find that 1 day car insurance cover costs in the region of £10 per day – give or take. This can increase a lot though depending on what vehicle you wish to insure, so it is always worth comparing quotes to get the best deal.
Best One Day Car Insurance Providers
GoShorty provides short-term motor insurance policies for drivers aged between 18 and 75, covering cars, vans and learner drivers. Whether you need to borrow someone's car for a few hours, a weekend of a couple of weeks, GoShorty can provide instant cover.
Insure4aDay are a specialist temporary and short term car insurance company offering quick and simple one day car insurance with instant cover available.
Aviva offers a range of short term and temporary car insurance policies that can run from 1 – 28 days.
Aviva’s short term car insurance won’t affect the no claim discount on the vehicle’s main insurance policy and is quick and easy to arrange.
Day Insure are another specialist short term car insurance company offering temporary insurance for cars and vans.
RAC offer extensive pay-by-day car insurance which you can use to cover you for 1 day up to 28 days.
RAC promise immediate cover and provide a range of different options depending on what you need and when.