Post Office Car Insurance
The Post Office is useful for a range of services, from sending letters to withdrawing cash, and you can also purchase Post Office insurance.
Car insurance from the Post Office is administered by assessing a range of the top insurance providers in the UK with the aim of collecting the best possible prices as well as comprehensive cover.
As part of a comprehensive Post Office auto insurance policy, you get:
- A £30 gift card from a selected retailer (with over 50s cover)
- Free breakdown cover for a year (with under 50s cover)
- Cover for windscreen, windows and sunroof
- Medical expenses (up to £200)
- Courtesy car cover
- Personal belongings cover (up to £100 for under 50s, £500 for over 50s)
- Cover against vandalism/malicious damage
You are also able to provide yourself with extra protection by adding an optional extra to your car insurance policy. These extras include:
- Key cover
- Breakdown cover
- Guaranteed replacement car service
Contact Post Office car insurance
You can get in touch with an advisor by calling the free Post Office car insurance contact telephone number, or if you want to manage an existing policy, you can do so via the online self-service portal.
0330 018 3770 (Car insurance quote)