Save money on a travel insurance policy today with Bobatoo…
Get travel insurance cover for as little as £7.85, with low excess and free cover for infants:
- Over 50's travel insurance
- Cruise insurance
- Backpackers travel insurance
- Business travel insurance
- European travel insurance
- Worldwide travel insurance
- Family travel insurance
- Honeymoon insurance
- Single trip travel insurance
- Multi trip travel insurance
- Ski holiday insurance
- Activity travel insurance
- Buying guide
- Jargon buster
- A guide to getting travel insurance with pre-existing medical conditions
- European Health Insurance Card – What is it and how to get one?
- What is single trip travel insurance?
- Backpacker travel insurance guide
- 92% of Brits Overspend Abroad – How to Travel Cheap in Europe
- A Complete Guide to Travel Money
- Travelling in Britain this summer: Do I need travel insurance?
- Travel insurance for pregnant women – what you need to know
- Travel insurance guide for diabetics
- Does having asthma affect travel insurance premiums?
- Is it worth getting a joint couples travel insurance policy?
- Do I need specialist travel insurance for a golf holiday?
How to save money on travel insurance
Whether you’re travelling around the world or across the country, it is crucial that you have an adequate level of travel insurance.
By understanding your individual circumstances, Bobatoo can get to work on finding you a travel insurance quote which offers not only a comprehensive level of coverage but also great value for money.
If you need protection while on your travels, getting a free travel insurance quote with Bobatoo is a great place to start.
Read our guide
Learn how to save money on travel insurance with our special guide...
Find a travel insurance deal for you…
We think travel insurance should be available to as many people as possible, which is why we have found an insurer who can offer you a policy whatever your age, consider any medical conditions you might have, include your kids on your annual policy for free, and cover over 50 adventure activities.
There are a range of different options including policies for one-off trips, annual multi-trips for a year of travelling, as well as more specialist policies for backpackers and winter sports.
Benefits of travel insurance
Emergency medical treatment in a foreign country can be expensive. In fact, the ABI says that travel insurers pay out over £5m every weekto holidaymakers who have fallen ill while abroad.
That just shows how valuable a good travel insurance policy can be. There are also a lot of other useful features…
Emergency medical expenses
If you are unlucky enough to fall ill or get injured while on holiday, your policy can cover any medical treatment costs as well as transportation costs to get you back to the UK.
Should you need to cancel your trip before you leave, or cut your holiday short whilst your away because of an illness, bereavement, redundancy or any other emergency, then your policy can be used to make sure you are not out of pocket.
The accidental loss, theft or damage to your luggage, personal possessions and cash can also be protected.
STAY UP TO DATE
Sign up for the latest deals and money saving offers
Get our weekly newsletter full of the latest money saving offers, deals and discounts.